I’m so very excited to share this…the Emblazon authors group I’m a part of is sponsoring a kids’ summer reading contest! You can find the official rules and see all the prizes on our contest page, but here’s the nitty gritty:
- The contest is for kids ages 9 to 14 at the start of the contest.
- It runs from June 15 until August 15.
- Every tween book read qualifies as an entry (that’d be middle grade or young adult–and not just our books–they all count!).
- We’ll be drawing winners August 18.
- Three winners will receive their choice of 5 signed paperbacks (see the contest page for choices) as well as a duplicate set for their most recent teacher.
- To enter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the name of the book read, and a brief review (a summary of the book and why you liked it or not). Reviews should be 75 to 100 words in length. We might even publish some on our blog! But we won’t use last names. Repeat for every book read. There’s no limit!
This is a super opportunity to get kids reading this summer. If you know kids, parents, teachers, or librarians who might be interested, please help us spread the word–there are lots of share buttons at the end. Or you may certainly reblog, if you’re willing. Thanks a bunch…and good luck!!